Monday 23 January 2012

Play and Foul Play



Dear READER,


Welcome to my blog Play and Foul Play. Who am I? Well, I'm an ordinary Indian girl living among the many other ordinary people like me, walking through the streets, running after buses, and bargaining with the shopkeepers. I also happen to be a student, the current phase of my life. You might have seen me, or may not, I don't know. But even though you don't know that I even exist in this world, I'm not surprised. I've never been famous. Nor have I ever participated in an election or even a possession. I've just been an ordinary girl all my life... 


But now, I think it's time to move on... Well, it wasn't originally my idea to tart a blog. There are some really good friends of mine who inspired me to start a blog, to continue writing as I used to do in school. But in spite of all those who have inspired me, the real reason that I'm here is my thoughts and memories. According to my dear mom, I'm the most dreamy and imaginative girl in this world. It's true to an extend... My thoughts and imaginations have been too much for my brain that one day, it poked me with one those wet and slimy tangles and told me," Dear Hridhya, I can't take it anymore. Please take out some of your thoughts out of your head and put it somewhere else.."



It was easy for the brain to say. But we are ordinary human beings and don't have access to magical items as in the world of Harry Potter. Then, I realized that the best way was to share my thoughts.. That was a much better idea. 

So, dear reader, thank you for reading my blog. Hope you will really have the patience to continue reading my posts. If possible, let me know your opinion so that I can improve my writing. Hope we have a good time sharing thoughts...

May peace be with you...

Hridhya.

No comments:

Post a Comment